Below are our general terms;
Items marked ** are additional and can be quoted for.
1 – The website you request will be developed as a choice of one of our templates or custom made according to the specifications. This will be licensed to you to be able to offer future updates as the core programming is modified 2 – 4 times a year together with add-on “Plugins” for programming. Plugin updates will be offered for free in the first 90 days from completion. After 90 days we have an optional webmaster fee-based service available.
1a. The website is ONLY licensed to one URL – You may not copy/paste files to use on additional URL’s without our permission or buying an additional license.
2. From the order of the website, an initial skeleton or wireframe will be produced on our live server. This is for you to visually see the look and feel of the website. After the skeleton is made you are allowed three (3) modifications to this skeleton. this is in terms of colours and layout of pages and header/footer.
3. The specified pages are allowed within the development, typically Home, About, Contact then followed by your business/service pages.
Extra pages than specified, will be quoted if required.
Blog setup as specified – we will quote separate for this – the price depends on the number of posts you have and the categories
A maximum of THREE-page content or image changes is allowed.
Additional requests for changes or modifications over the allowed limits above will be chargeable. Please do think through your pages and text and layout. We will always work with you and guide you as to the best practice. However, remember that every addition/change takes time and we have to pay our staff. This is a budget website to get you on the road to launching a small business/hobby.
4. You will be required to provide all text for pages and all images. Images must be either creative content free or your own images. As copyright laws are pretty strict. We are able to write text for you and find copyright images at a reasonable fee if required.
All images MUST be in either .jpg or .png format and MUST be sized correctly
We offer image resizing and alteration services and can quote this for you
LOGO’s if you do not have one we will quote – typically starting at £25 depending on complexity.
5. The website development does not include additional coding. i.e.; to add special things such as tables – autoresponders – email or newsletter or graphical forms. Or anything that requires additional HTML or CSS coding. We can provide this at an additional fee.
The website is not an eCommerce website unless specified, where you can add infinite products with shopping carts. (We can quote for the website if required)
The website is an HTML5 format, meaning it is mobile-ready and will adjust the pages to fit the screen size viewed. This is the best practice for today. And SEO
The website will be SEO ready, meaning that you can add certain keywords to pages to gain better placements on Google. We again can do this for you as an optional extra.
6. Hosting is always required for websites to serve the world. Our hosting package is about industry standard for any major business paid yearly £59.99 VAT (about£4.99 monthly) – Several HUGE differences when you choose our hosting package.
a) Our hosting is dedicated to ONLY our clients – others use shared hosting where there could be 1000 – 3000 websites on the same server IP. Risking your website to become blacklisted
b) Our hosting can in addition add the required GOOGLE SSL license for Google Chrome browser at just £29.99 yearly plus VAT- Typically this would be £49 -£80 else-where.
c) Our Hosting offers the “Walk on Spokes-person” for a discount. as that is taken care of with the hosting
And many other discounts feature
d) Our hosting has powerful Anti-hacking facilities.
e) Bandwidth as per specifications.
In fact, our hosting offers more facilities than the biggest in the industry.
You may, of course, choose any hosting service you want.
7) The domain name is not included in the sale unless stated. We can acquire this for you and set up Nameserver. We will also advise on the best domain name for your business for SEO and look/feel.
8) Bespoke work – if you in any way require a custom or bespoke work we will be pleased to guide and quote separately.
Other work such as:
GMB Google my business
More than the specified number of amendments**
SSL clean up for Green Lock**
Extra hours required for requested work**
Can be requested at an additional fee.
If you have any questions of other requests please contact us
Returns for digital products including website development are only accepted only if we do not fulfil the work in the time frame given on the contract for the given project.
We require the onboarding form to be sent to us to be able to assess and plan the ongoing project workload, assigned personnel and strategy together with all text, images, menu layout and other instructions from the buyer. We cannot complete work without full co-operation from the buyer.
We cannot complete work without your page content and your images sent by the buyer or buyers agent (if the buyer wants us to acquire images – please let us know and we will advise)
Returns are not accepted after we have started the work on the Skeleton website. meaning we have loaded your sample website to our test servers. (Please understand, to making the skeleton website layout takes some time.)
We have to pay our staff their hourly rate to do this). We will work with you to help and guide you through the process.
© 2022 All Rights Reserved By StepInto Digital Marketing
StepInto Group Ltd
Company Reg: 10780880 - 61 Bridge Street, Kington, United Kingdom, HR5 3DJ